Friday, June 27, 2008

Rocky Point

Okay..... I don't know why I thought I could keep up with a blog. I don't even consistantly write in a journal. So for those of you who check my blog for updates, you should give me 2-3 months before an update. For those of you who have given up on my blog, hopefully, someday you'll check it again. Now for this picture....The Diquattro Family in Peurto Penasco, Mexico. We were there for a week and it was awesome. This was our first family trip with everyone together. It took four years of my marriage, but we were finally able to get everyone together. Adam had a blast with his cousins. He has only seen them once or twice before. Now when we talk about his cousins he knows who we are talking about and remembers how much fun he had with them at the beach and swimming in the pool. It was nice for Ryan to get away from school and relax. We enjoyed our time there.

No comments: