Tuesday, December 4, 2007





I know we're over a month behind. But better late than never.


Halloween Party!!! Crazy Dad was a mad scientist or dentist. Mom was a baseball player. Then of course there was Adam as spiderman. The party was great. The kids had so much fun and the grown-ups had just as much. They had fun games. Adam won some cupcakes from the cake walk. He got to go through a haunted house. He was a little scared, but when he saw that it was just his nursery teacher being silly he was okay. Then we went out side and had a trunk-or-treat. That's where people from our ward will go out in the church parking lot and stand by their cars with candy. Then the kids can go from car to car trick-or-treating. Adam got lots of candy and had a blast.

3 comments:

Carli said...

Melissa. This is Jeremy and Carli and we love your blog. Keep it up! Adam looks like one crazy boy. Jeremy keeps telling me how I need to meet him!

Jeannie Spiker said...

Hi Melissa, I have a blog and was wondering if I could add myself to your blog. Let me know. my blog is jeanniespikersphotographyblogstot.com take a look.
Jeannie Spiker-Griffin

Jeannie Spiker said...

Melissa email me you email address
Jeannie Spiker Griffin